Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby-Shoes

I was in need for a gift for my friends newborn, which is due next week. So I was searching for a nice pattern and found this one. I had this yarn in my stash and thought it will look nicely, but I wasn´t prepared for this, that both shoes will look so different! So I have to do another one and hopefully it will fit to one of them. The pattern is really nice and it will go very fast, so next time I´m using such kind of yarn I´m more careful. Hi, hi!


Yarn: Schachenmayr Catania fine color
Pattern:  Baby rainbow sandals from here


perfect!



2 comments:

  1. Wie süüüß, schade, dass ich mein Englisch in Grenzen hält...

    LG
    SelMama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so cute ...its perfect for a little cute baby. Its very unique.

    babyschuhe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!