Monday, July 11, 2011

Buttons!!


We call these little ones buttons here, but I have no idea what it is in english, maybe applikations? I don´t know. Last week I made all these  for a swap. I had a lot of fun doing it, I guess this is my favourite crochet object in the moment. First I draw a little picture, of what I want to have on the button and then I try to crochet it. Ok, sometimes it is not working. I made a little sheep, but my little son said it looks like a whale with legs, so I´m still working on the sheep thing. :o)

Have a nice week! Barbina

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! these buttons are so sweet. Whale with legs! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the little owl! All are very sweet, they look fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbina, thanks for visiting my site,glad you liked the belt I am going to have to make my son a belt too. I'm loving these buttons and will definitely give them a try! Janette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!