Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back from holidays :o)

Today I want to show you, what we have done in the last two weeks! We stayed one day at home and the next day we made something nice. I enjoyed it so much having my two men around me the whole day! I guess sitting on the beach watching both playing ball in front of the sea was the highlight of our holidays. :o)
I have done a little bit of crochet too, but not so much. I will show you later this week!

Schweiz--Switzerland



Holland




 Schwarzwald--Black Forest




All the best for you!  Barbina

3 comments:

  1. Das klingt ja nach einem ganz tollen Urlaub, ihr seid ja auch ganz schön herumgekommen! Schön, dass du wieder da bist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The seaside does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du bist ja wirklich herum gekommen, und ich glaubte meinen Augen nicht als ich gesehen hab dass Du auch in meinem Geburtsort warst.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!