Thursday, September 8, 2011

One a day...





I always wanted to make a huge colourful blanket, but I`m not sure, if I can finish it.
I am more the small crochet things type, who always gives up, when it takes a bit longer. Last week, I have seen GingerbreadGirl ´s new projekt One a day, which is perfect for me! So I have started today with one square and tomorrow I will do the second. I guess it will take a looong time, but doesn´t matter, as long as I will finish it someday. I have decided to make Lucy`s Summer Garden Granny Square and the Joining-Squares-As-You-Go method, so I can see my blanket growing every day! :o)

So wish me luck! Barbina





3 comments:

  1. Good luck, I'm sure you will finish it, your first square looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Barbina, ich hätt da was für dich... schau doch mal bei mir vorbei :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck- I love the colours you're using!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!