Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One a day......Week 2





Ich hab ganz vergessen, dass heute schon Dienstag ist, der Tag an dem ich euch immer meinen Decken-Fortschritt zeigen wollte! Ich hab mich letzte Woche doch entschieden alle Squares mit weiß zu umranden. Ich finde die Farben sehen jetzt schöner aus.
I totally forgot that is Tuesday today. The day I want to show my blanket progress to you! Last week I decided to swich to a white row around every square. I think the colors look much better now.

You can find more Tuesdays`s Tallies here!!
Thanks so much for visiting me today!

10 comments:

  1. That looks lovely - I love blankets edged with white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty,love your colour choice. Deb xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love these little squares and the colours you have chosen :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going really well. I also love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're looking really pretty - nice colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The contrast with the white really makes the colours stand out, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are really effective! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute squares, the colours are amazing...I like bright colour choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love your blog and your beautiful work! There's a link party on my blog every Saturday. I would love it if you’d hop over and add something. Have a lovely day! Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!