Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Barbara from Made in K-Town made me very happy last week, because she has passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to me!


First of all congratulations to your award, Barbara! I love your blog so much! You always inspire me with your beautiful crochet work and lovely pictures. Dankeschön Barbara!
It is so hard to select only a few of all the wonderful blogs out there, which I love and admire, I wish I could pass this award on to all of you!
But I love the idea  to share 7 things about myself! So here are mine:

1) I cannot swim, I´ve never learned it.
2) I lived in Irland for two years
My husbands company send him over there. I followed him and  totally fell in love with this country and the people there. We were just searching for a little house near the ocean, when I got pregnant. So we decided to go back to Germany to raise our child within our families. But I´m still dreaming of this little house on the ocean! I´m sure, that we will go back and stay somewhere in the future.
3) My husband proposed to me at Niagara Falls and we got married on the next day in Toronto
4) I´m trying to loose my extra pounds from pregnancy for five years now
I started a lot of diets, but always failed. I love to eat, I can´t help it.
5) I love to wear skirts and red shoes, I guess, I have seen "The Wizard of Oz" to often as a child.
6) I`m  collecting  glas jars in my cellar
I have a huge collection now, because maybe I might need one someday, you never know!
7) I´m quite small, I stopped growing when I was 11 years old.

Have a wonderful day! Barbina

1 comment:

  1. Etwas verspätet noch ein kleines "Gerngeschehen" :) Aber du hast ja wirklich ne Menge interessanter Geschichten auf Lager - ein Heiratsantrag bei den Niagarafällen... ein Traum!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!