Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One A Day-----Week 8

Hello everybody!
Today is the first day of school after a two weeks break, so I´m quite busy with cleaning everything. I managed to buy my yarn on Saturday with the help of my husband. He kept my little one busy, so I had plenty of time to grab my yarn.
I´m in row 90 of my blanket now, so nearly half of it is done. I want to do around 190 rows, so only seven more weeks!! : )
I haven´t made any progress with my ripple blanket, I thought I could get up early in the morning to do a row or two every day, but my little one woke me up at 6 every morning. And today, it took me from 6 until 6.45 to get him out of his bed. Like every morning, except during holidays. Grrrh!


Thank you so much for visiting me today! Now, I will go and see your progress!!
I wish you all a wonderful week! Barbina

You can find more Tuesdays`s Tallies here!!

20 comments:

  1. Your blanket is absolutely gorgeous the colours are just like that company.......greengate is it? The name has totally slipped my seive like brain! It is nice when you can see something growing and can work out when it will be done, if you stick to schedule, it will be ready to snuggle under at christmas.....what a nice thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting prettier and prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blanket - it's looking gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty blanket, it's one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this blanket, do you have a pattern?? it's just beautiful and the colours are so wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should publish a pattern. Your blanket caught my attention and now I have you on my blog list. Love your blog and that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. becoming more and more beautiful every post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it so much and each time I see it I am even more in love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blanket is stunning, I would love to do one like this but wouldn't know where to start.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Love this blanket, it's going to be beautiful when completed. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-day-project-tuesdays-tallies_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blanket. You've inspired me to start a stripey blanket myself :) Have a great week... xx Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Barbina,
    Your blanket is looking lovelier every time I visit your blog. So glad to be able to continue to follow yours while mine lies idle! Hope to be back to blogging very soon,
    Aisha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beautiful blanket, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hallo Barbina! Ich freue mich immer wieder auf Neuigkeiten von Deiner Decke - ich glaube, Dein WIP ist momentan das Spannendste hier in Blogland :) ... also mach ja nicht schlapp!! *gg*

    viele liebe Grüße,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome, its just looking beautiful!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blanket is looking beautiful! I love it! It is coming along so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your blanket, as everyone else says it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blanket looks lovely. I love how the random rows of stitches come together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blanket is looking great, such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blanket is just amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!