Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our Advent-Calendar

Hello everybody!
Sorry that I haven´t written anything here for such a long time. I had a very bad ear infection and wasn´t able to write here for more than two weeks. But I am much better now! :)
Thank you so much for writing me and asking how I feel, this made me very happy!
Today I want to show you our Advent-Activity-Calendar!
I have written 24 little letters with different activities, I want to do with my little one on that day. And as a replacement for the letter I will put a crochet item there. Can you see it hanging there at the end?
It is a cute little Christmas sock made with Sucrettes super fun pattern.

So todays activity was baking cookies, which was a lot of fun. Ok, my kitchen is a total mess now and there are little sugar pearls everywere, but we have made a lot of delicious cookies!
Here is the recipe, if you want to try them too!

Christmas Cookies

250g  butter
125g  margarine
4      eggyolks and one extra,  
        if you want to spread it onto the cookies before baking
16g    vanilla sugar
200g  sugar
500g  flour

Mix everything and before making the cookies, put the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
Bake them at 200°C/392F for 10min


3 comments:

  1. Hola Barbina me alegra que te sientas mejor y que delicias esas galletas ya anote la receta y luego las haré porque también amo cocinar en este momento estoy haciendo unos biscotis para esperar a los niños que vuelvan de la escuela, la botita muy alegre te mando un beso Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! So much fun each day and lovely crochet to come! Much better than cardboard and sweets! Beautiful Advent Calender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea for an advent calendar- we might have to do that next year! Glad you are back :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!