Monday, December 19, 2011

We love Lucy-Christmas Swap

Hello everybody!
I have participated in the "We love Lucy Christmas Swap" at Ravelry. And last week I have got the most wonderful package from Scotland, sent from my swap-partner Neiline! I had so much fun searching for some little presents for her! We changed lots of mails and the best part we decided to stay in contact. So I have got lots of presents and a new friend! I am so happy!
And you cannot believe how much fun it is to get a huge box full of surprises. I was jumping up and down like a little kid.


Do you want to see, what was inside this huge box? Have a look!



Love the cute little owl and the toadstool candle!

 Lovely butterfly photograph!
   
Soft yarn and a crochet hook with a light, never seen that before!

A wonderful Christmas crochet book, I love it!

Handmade soap, which my little son loves a lot.
A beautiful Christmas bracelet which fits perfectly!
Cute Christmas ornaments, they will move on our tree on 24th.
Thank you so much Neiline! :o)


Have a wonderful week! Barbina


5 comments:

  1. Nice gifts, I did the swap too and had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box of presents. They are all wonderful but the hook with the light.... that is very good. I've never seen one either.
    Oh, and that toadstool candle is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I have never seen a hook with a light either. Great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how fantastic! What a wonderful box of goodies. Merry Christmas hon. L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great gifts! A crochet hook with a light? That's new to me. I wonder if it would help when working with black yarn. Even with light I have a hard time seeing what I am doing with it. Hope your week is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!