Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One a day-Tuesday´s Tallies

Hello!
First of all I wish you all a very happy New Year full of joy and creativity!
Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my finished blanket. This meant a lot to me!
My little niece loved the blanket very much. It was the first time she stayed over night, so I was a little worried. But all went very well.  :o)

My poor ripple blanket hasn´t got much attention in the last weeks. I have made only 4 rows more, than the last time I have shown it to you.  I hope it will grow much faster now!



If you want to see more One a day projects, please visit Gingerbread Girls blog!
Have a nice day! ♥ Barbina

15 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed your Ta-Dah, your blanket is stunning, well done :) Sending you lots of rippling vibes for your new blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours you have used for your ripples, cant wait to see the speedy progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ripples, looking forward to seeing it progressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a very wonderful blanket. I tried to make ripple motifs so many time. But I could not make ripples It is hard for me to make ripples. I ll learn to make in a very short time I tink. Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the jewel tones in there, they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your start looks nice - can't wait to see what colors come next :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a lovely blanket with lovely colours. I can't wait to see it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours, Iook forward to seeing more in the coming weeks.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I do love a ripple! They are lovely to work on aren't they. Loving your colours so far. Can't wait to pop back soon and see it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must have missed your ta-dah so I went back and your blanket is amazing I love the colours and so glad your little niece loved it. The ripple is looking good also I know over the festive period it was hard to find time to one a day I'm sure we will all find more time now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours Barbina - I look forward to seeing your ripple grow, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It will grow Barbina... keep going.. it is looking lovely! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh I cant wait to see how this one progresses, Im sure it will be as lovely as the last!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Freu mich, deinen Blog gefunden zu haben ;-)

    LG
    SelMama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!