Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One a day- Update

 Hello everybody!



Here I am with my One-a-Day blanket. I have joined all squares together and sewn all ends in so far. I love to work on this blanket! I wonder why I haven´t made granny squares before?
They are so much fun, it is so exciting to see how the different colour combinations turn out in the end.
I´m thinking to add another 6 big squares and keep the border small, like two rows maybe. It should not be too big for my little son.
I´m in a hurry today, because we have carnival here at the moment and we are invited to a big costume party in the afternoon. I will be a princess and my little one will be a knight. :o) So much fun!
Have a wonderful day! Barbina

14 comments:

  1. Lovely, your blanket! How different does it look on the red couch, it semes to be another blanket than the one above on te floor.
    Great that you have a knight with you to look after you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I am almost finished with mine, isn't this a fun one to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket looks beautiful, I love the colours you have used. Your plan sounds great and I bet it will be the perfect size.
    Hope you have a fantastic party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks perfect on you sofa, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have such talent for colors and design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket is gorgeous Barbina ! Have a happy carnival :)
    Big kisses!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its looking very bright and vibrant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blanket is looking fab!
    Enjoy the carnival, love Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do need a big suitcase full of dress ups then! The blanket is looking lovely, it has grown fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow die Decke ist super.
    das mit den verschieden Großen Grannys ist klasse.

    Lieben Gruß Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your blanket looks absolutely stunning! I love the colour combinations so much! I love granny squares - they are fast and easy to make and look fantastic. Have a fab week hon.
    Leah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So eine kunterbunte Decke, wunderschöööön!
    LG
    SelMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Barbina,
      die Granny Decke sieht auf der roten Couch besonders schön aus. Ich bewundere Deine Geduld im Vernähen der vielen Fäden. Ich find Granny Square Decken total schön, aber ich will die vielen Enden nicht vernähen.
      LG
      KATRIN W.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!