Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award






Last week Kashi from kashi´s corner has passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to me. And a bit later Karisma from  Karisma´s Kraft has given it to me too! Getting an award  is always a wonderful surprise for me and makes me so happy!
Thank you so much both of you!
You will find Kashi´s  blog here. I love to go there and see what she is up to. I am really impressed, how many lovely things she can do in a very short time. It is really amazing. I wish I could be that organized!
And please visit Karismas blog also!. It is so much fun to read her posts, she has such a great sense of humor, and always makes me smile! And her work is so beautiful!
While I´m writing this, I have got another two nominations! Thank you so much Jill from Stocki and  Judy from vintagehomespun! You both have wonderful blogs and I always love to visit you!


So, the rules for the award are:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.



Here are my 7 things:



I hate spiders, although they are harmless and very helpful little creatures here, they really freak me out.
I will never forget, when we spent our holidays in Florida several years ago. There was a black widow spider sitting  in the corner of the ladies bathroom and I started screaming like crazy! So my husband knocked at the door asking what happened and I told him. He said, oh great, take a picture, and I said no I cannot move. So my poor husband had to come inside to get me out of there. 
2
I love the sound of seagulls. It makes me happy, I don´t know why. When we lived in Irland, the first thing I heard in the morning were the seagulls. I really miss that.
3
I´m always running around searching for stuff like my keys or my sewing needles. I don´t know everything tends to dissapear in my house. I really have to be more organized. I´m loosing so much time every day!

I cannot live without chocolate, I love it.

5
I don´t like to drink alcohol. It tastes horrible for me. Even in cakes or chocolate. I guess the total amount of alcohol I had in my life is less than one glass.
6
I´m trying to concieve at the moment, I would really love to have a baby again in our house.
7
I hate being photographed, because I always make strange faces. 




Now comes the nomination part! I have written down my 15 favourite blogs here. I guess, nearly all of them have got this award already. So see this as a sign of love to all of you! I love to visit your blogs and get inspired from your beautiful work! I appreciate so much, that you always come here to visit me and leave me all this wonderful comments! 
Of course, I would have ad all my nominators here too!
In no particular order:


Barbara from Made in K-town
Angie from Le monde de Sucrette
Janette from The Green Dragonfly
Tammy from T´s Daily Treasures
Hazel from Hazel´s Crochet
Faith from Faith
Shelley from All4meggymoo
Aishakenza from Is it a toy
Leah from Why Didn´t Anyone Tell Me
Pradeepa from The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Carole from Gingerbread Girl
Laurinda from Remembering Rowan
Deb from A World of Imagination
Mari Carmen from Disfrutando con el crochet
Joanne from Rose&Dahlia


Have a wonderful day everybody!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Barbina... Wow FOUR nominations..Congratulations! Lovely to read your 7 facts about you.. I'm with you on numbers 2, 3, 4 and 7... but I don't mind spiders (however a Black Widow would definitely send me screaming too)... and I have drunk a 'little' more than one glass of alcohol in my life! So nice to see your photo.. hugs,Jillx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill! My little son has taken that picture a few weeks ago. I couldn´t say no to him! :)

      Delete
  2. Muchas gracias guapetona,me encanta,me lo llevo,un besazo enorme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, loved reading your facts. Thank you for nominating me, I am honoured. I will try and get it done next week. Thanks again. Deb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on spiders!
    And that is a lovely photo, love Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this award because we can learn so much about each other. I like your facts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Barbina! Wie schön, dass Du diesen Award *schon wieder* gewonnen hast :) Und vielen, vielen Dank, dass Du mich auf Deiner Liste hast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate spiders, too! I love chocolate and don't like alcohol. So many things in common! And crocheting, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooooooo much so lovely of you.
    I love your facts.
    I am so with you on facts 2,3 & 4 but mostly fact 4. Oh My what would the world be like with no chocolate!

    Thank you again.
    Your blog is very worthy indeed of the award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Barbina!
    You will never guess but while reading your facts I was like reading myself :) uuuuuuuf! E X A C T L Y ! the 7 of them!!! I am a little chocked :)))) (even the number6 which is my secret wish of the moment :) )
    So, my dear-sister-of-feelings-and-facts thank you SOO much for the award! I love receiving such a wonderful gift! Thank you for thinking of me and my blog! and congrats for yours too!
    sending you lots of kisses and crossing my fingers and toes for all your secret wishes and mine too ;)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barbina, thanks so much for thinking of me. My 13-year old hates any kinda bug so he would be right there screaming with you. HA! I'm with you on number 3. I can never find a dang thing around here. And don't do any scrapbooking or papercrafting because my supplies are stashed all over the place. I need to get organized. Some sort of chocolate is a must every single day. Sending good wishes and vibes your way. It's bedtime in my corner of the world. Take care and goodnite! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to admit it, I love spiders. Drives my family nuts as I will not let them kill them if I am around. But I don't like to kill anything. Its bad karma you know? I try to catch the spiders and put them out in the garden where I do walk around in my bare feet etc . haha. Good luck with the baby making, how exciting! Wish I was young enough for just one more. I love the picture of you, its nice to see you face. Hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award, you really deserve it.
    Thank you very much for including me in your list of blogs, I'm so pleased and very grateful.
    I love your 7 random things, I really don't like spiders and also hate having my photo taken. My husband can't understand that I love photos all around the house and taking them, but don't like to be in them myself!!! I've always got my eyes half shut or in the middle of talking!!
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Barbina, congrats on your award. Thank you so much for considering me, but awards make me uncomfortable. So I don't accept them, but I am really really pleased that you like my blog and considered me for the award. Even I love to take photos but hate being photographed. Spiders are okay with me but I just can't stand the sight of a lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you very much Barbina :D I wish I could have a baby also, but I am going to wait a few years before I try to have one

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Barbina, thank you so much for the nomination, its so lovely that you thought of me :) I hate spiders and my photo being taken too!!! I really hope you are blessed with a new baby soon... Im undecided about another I have two some days I really wish for another, some not so much so we shall see. Jxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!