Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Day!!

Happy Greetings to all of you!!!
I had the most wonderful day yesterday! After a very stressful week with my both men staying at home with a bad flu. They decided to visit my father-in-law for the whole Sunday. So, I had a full day on my own. I can´t remember having such a day since my little one was born. It was soo great, I took a long bath and finished reading a book while drinking a huge cup of hot chocolate topped with cream and lots of happy pearls.

And I had time to crochet after a long week without even touching my crochet hook.


Do you think you cannot top such a wonderful day??  Oooh, you can!!!
In the evening, I switched on my computer, I wanted to catch up reading all your blog posts, I missed last week. Jill´s post jumped in my eyes first. And I still cannot believe it! I have won the Beautiful Blogger Blanket!!!!!! Remember, I have posted about it here a few weeks ago. I guess, I was sitting speechless for quite a while in front of my computer, reading Jill´s post again and again. Then I started crying lots of happy tears, while jumping up and down like a crazy rabbit. It is so amazing! This blanket is such a treasure made by so many talented crocheters from all over the world. And so many of them, I would call my friends, although I haven´t met them personally! This makes it so precious to me. It is such an honour! I don´t know how to thank all of you, especially  Jill. She has done an amazing job! Maybe, I should write you a Thank-you letter every day for one year! But I guess, you don´t want that! :o)
So, I would love to host the next Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2013, if there is interest. Collecting the squares, sewing them together, making a nice border and sending the blanket to the lucky winner. What do you think? Would you like to participate again?
I would be very happy to do this!!
Hugs and kisses to all of you! Barbina
And...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
Barbina

Edit: I have just seen that Jill wants to organize the BBB again next year so forget about my last 5 sentences! :o)

21 comments:

  1. Oh Barbiiiiina! CONGRATULATIONS! I wanted to announce it to you yesterday but found it better for Jill to announce it as she's behind this wonderful project. I am very very happy for you :) Congratulations again! I can't wait to see this marvellous blanket:) and will for sure love to participate next year :)))
    Big big kisses,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie! I´m more than excited to see the blanket and your wonderful squares among all the others. I still cannot believe it! :o)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad for you, maybe a tiny bit envious as well, but mostly glad. It makes me happy to think of my squares being part of the parcel of happiness which will be coming your way. Congratulations, I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! You have sent wonderful squares to Jill, I love their pink colour!

      Delete
  3. I'd like to participate for the first time next year. I think I can crochet enough now that I can join in. Love your blog and congratulations.
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deborah! You should join next year, your grannies are so beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Just popping back this morning to congratulate you. Yours was the last post I read last night before going to sleep. I was feeling unwell and reading from my phone and your happiness made me smile. I was so happy for you too and I would love to participate again if you take it on for next year or of course if Jill wants to do it again. It was so much fun watching all the different squares popping up and wondering how it was going to look once finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karisma! I hope you are feeling much better today! I´m so excited to finally hold the blanket in my hands seeing all your beautiful squares!

      Delete
  5. Herzlichen Glückwunsch Barbina! Das ist ja wirklich unglaublich, etwas so Tolles und Außergewöhnliches zu gewinnen!! Ich bin ganz sicher, dass die Decke bei Dir sehr gut aufgehoben ist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön Barbara! Ich kann es immer noch nicht richtig glauben! Ich werde die Decke hüten wie einen Schatz!
      Alles Liebe für dich!

      Delete
  6. Maybe you could do a BBpillow LOL me personally I would love to just get into a square swap so we all end up with a wonderful blanket :) Congrats on the BBB! I bet it will be a true treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Criossa! An international square swap would be nice, we should think about it!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on winning the BBB :) it sounds like you had a delightful day, i love your little squares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel! I have to do a lot of those little squares to catch up with my One-A-Day blanket.I hope I will make it until next Tuesday! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Congratulations to you Barbina! I hope to join in next year too. Maybe if I start crocheting now I might have a nice little stash to contribute!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Barbina! I'm very pleased for you that you won the blanket. I didn't participate this year but I've already made a couple of squares for next year. Looking forward to seeing a photo of your lovely new blanket. Again, well done!
    aishakenza xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Barbina, what fantastic news that you won the BBB2012. I can't wait to see it. I'm already looking forward to next years one!!
    Lovely description of the happy pearls on your hot chocolate x
    Love your little squares for your one a day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you, Barbina, for winning the blanket. I can't wait to see it finished! Hope you have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting that you won, that is so fun!!! I feel like I am in need of a day by myself sooon too, it is lovely to have some time just for you! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Barbina! I can't wait to see the blanket too. It's been such a lovely project and I'd definitely join in a BBB13.
    Love and hugs, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Congratulations! I have been out of the loop & didn't know you had won this! I hope I can send you some squares next year, as I did not have time to contribute this year. Been a bit swamped, as you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!