Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Easter Chicken

Hello everybody!


Pattern

Easter is just around the corner, so I thought it is time to start making my easter decorations this week! I´m looking for some nice ideas now. So I´m very happy that Suzanne from Crea in the City is hosting a Crafty Easter Link Party! I love this idea! Every week until Easter you can go there and link up all your wonderful easter related craft projects.

I

I´m looking forward to see all your Easter projects there!
Have a wonderful and happy week!
xxxBarbina

Edit: I have just seen, that I have 100 followers now, thank you so much!!!!!
         So my next post will be a GIVEAWAY!!  

13 comments:

  1. What a cute little birdy! Thanks for joining at the link party. Glad you like it. Hope a lot of the One a day people join and I hope Carole will be back soon.

    Were did you get that cute little nest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Tuesdays Tallies a lot. I hope everything is fine with Carole!
      My son got that little nest last year as a gift from kindergarten, I don´t know where they have bought it, I´m sorry!

      Delete
  2. Your Easter chicken is adorable! Looking forward to seeing the other things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the cute lil chick! Im looking forward to update on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100 followers!! And your chick is so!!! cute. I wish I was a better crocheter! I think I still might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He!
    ich sehe eben, daß ich deine 101 Leserin bin :-)... Glückwunsch, daß du jetzt über 100 Leser hast. Du hast einen tolle Seite und vielleicht hast du ja auch Lust mal bei mir vorbeizuschauen? LG

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's darling! So sweet! You are very talented to create your own patterns! I feel good if I can follow a pattern much less create one! LOL! Thank you sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little chick!!!! Congrats on 100 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Barbina! I love this easter link party idea :) I will try to join...
    Kisses my friend!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the easter theme, the little chick is very cute! Congratulations on your 100followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!