Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The winner is...

Hello my dear followers!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my last post! It was such a pleasure reading them! You have put a huge smile on my face! I wish I could send a prize to all of you!

To select the lucky winner, I have printed out all the 32 comments:


Cut them in stripes of nearly the same size:



Then I fold the paper stripes and put them in this basket:



My little son waited very excited to pick one of the stripes:



And the lucky winner is:


!!!!!! KASHI !!!!!






Congratulations Kashi!!!!
I will contact you for your mailing address!

All the others, don´t be sad  I will have another giveaway in 4 weeks to celebrate my 1 year blogiversary!
We have to catch our train now, we are going to Frankfurt today, my son wants to visit the Senckenberg-Museum to see the dinosaurs! And I will go yarn shopping! : )

Have a wonderful and sunshiny day everybody! Barbina

9 comments:

  1. Your son has picked the little paper very well. Thank you for organizing this beautiful give away!
    Congratiulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kasi. Have fun on you day out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all your new followers! Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kashi, and have a lovely day with the dinosaurs, Barbina and little boy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I got alll excited on Kashi's behalf. Love the way you posted this. Congratulations Kashi!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! What a perfect end to a busy happy day. I am very excited. Have a great day out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola. Felicidades a la ganadora.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely trip- enjoy the dinosaurs and the yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!