Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Granny-Blanket Tadaaah!!!


Hello my friends!
Last week, I have finished my Granny Blanket!!! It was my second One-a-Day project and I had so much fun working on it! Those little granny squares are so beautiful and make me smile no matter how often I´m looking at them. I have used the same yarn as for my Stripy-Blanket, but added a few more colours. It is called Rico Baby Classic Dk and it is wonderful soft und cuddly. I´m thinking to make a colourful scarf with all the yarn rests I have now.
You will find the pattern for the blanket here. Originally it is a baby blanket, I just made it a bit bigger. Actually I couldn´t stop working on it! :)



My son loves to snuggle with his Mikey Mouse under the blanket while I´m reading :)


Today Carol is hosting the One-a-Day group again, so please have a look at all the other wonderful  projects over at Carole´s place.

♥My two One-a-Day-Blankets♥


Last week I got a really nice surprise from Kashi and Helen, they  also have nominated me for the Sunshine Award! Thank you so much, you both have made me sooo happy!




Have a wonderful week everybody and thank you so much for visiting me today! Barbina




19 comments:

  1. Tadaaaah is right!! I would love to have the skill to make one of these! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the bright colors.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's gorgeous, I've yet to make a granny square but this one definitely inspires me to give it a try. I think it's the sewing in of ends that puts me off which is silly really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blanket! Nice colours and very sweet those little squares around the big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful, I really love it, I must make one of those, I love the way you have spaced your squares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in the blanket, and using big and small squares. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love your blanket its lush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with your blanket!!! amazing job well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blanket is so beautiful! I love all the colors! Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for you!! Actually finishing a blanket is a BIG deal, as I have started several... Very colorful -- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blanket! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh hon your blanket is absolutely stunning! I adore the design and the colours you've used. I can't believe how quickly you seem to whip up a whole blanket!!! Amazing. You must be so very proud of it.

    Have a lovely week.
    Leah
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Its a gorgeous blanket, and quite an achievement. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is stunning. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic piecing and use of color! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! We have the same mickey at our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing blanket! It has such wonderful colors. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!