Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Granny Blanket

Hello my friends!
Thank you so much for all the nice words you have left for me on my last post! You are wonderful!
I couldn´t resist starting another granny blanket! So this is going to be my third One-A-Day project. I´m trying to do 168 squares. ( Got that number after a lot of calculating! I´m sure there are some squares missing in the end! :) ) For each square, I want to make three rows in different colours and row four in white. I will do it a bit different this time, not doing one granny a day, I´m trying to do one colour a day. I have selected 14 colours and did one colour in row 1 a day during the last two weeks. It is so much faster for me. I´m storing my stuff for the day in my little project bag and grab it whenever I have time doing a little square. 

I have managed to do 12 little squares for each colour  and I´m ready for row 2 now! Yay!

I love looking at my little box, filled with so many colours to play with.
And this is my stuff for tomorrow! I can´t wait to see how the colours match with each other! : )



If you want to see more beautiful One a day projects please go and visit Carols blog!
Have a great time everybody and happy crafting! xxxBarbina

14 comments:

  1. Barbina, I absolutely LOVE your project bag! And I'm sure your blanket is going to be gorgeous as usual! The colours are delightful, I can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Love aishakenza xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nifty plan and a great "production line".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this one is going to be wonderful too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome, I like your idea of sticking to one colour for two weeks...its very sensible. I can't wait to see how your colours match with each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh ... such pretty colors! Can't wait tp watch the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, those colours are beautiful, makes me want to start another project!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun starting a new project especially when you have it all planned out, such pretty colour you are going to have some lovely colour combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beginnings of a great new blanket project. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Granny squares are so fun and easy to make. Good idea to put them in a little pouch for carrying around wherever you go. Have fun! And have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you have lots of lovelies lined up to work on! That's a very cute owl pouch that you have for your crochet goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of working on an individual colour each week. I think this is a great way to work on a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but I enjoy your posts. Stay Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so organised, I can't wait to see how this one turns out... Gorgeous I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!