Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sunshine Award



Hello everybody!
Lovely Hazel from Hazel´s Crochet has nominated me for the sunshine award!  It was such a wonderful surprise, thank you so much!  Please go and visit her blog and see her beautiful crochet work!

The Sunshine Award Rules:
1.Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.
The Questions:
I. Favorite Animal
I would say my favorite animals are cats. I´ve grown up with a wonderful little cat. One day she stood in front of our door and stayed with us for 16 years. Because she was free to go wherever she wanted, she had lots of little babies throughout the years which was always great for me when I was a little girl.

II. Favorite Number
12!! My birthday is on February12th

III. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink
I love hot chocolate! I don´t like coffee at all. Which is a little strange, I know. : )

IV. Facebook or Twitter
So not my places.

V. My Passion
I guess being a mum is the best thing ever happened to me. I love spending time with my son! And crochet of course!

VI. Getting or Giving
Oooh, I love to give, especially homemade things, it is a good way to show all your love to this special person. I´m really not good in recieving things, it makes me feel very bad, when I´m getting something and I can´t give something back.

VII. Favorite Pattern
My favorite pattern are granny squares at the moment. I was fallen in love with them while doing my latest blanket. It cheers me up everytime I see it. I´m nearly finished with my granny blanket and I wish I could start a new one right away.


VIII. Favorite Day of the Week
My favorite day of the week is sunday, no work, all shops are closed. So the whole day is free for us to do whatever we want.

IX. Favorite Flower
My favorite flowers are tulips. I love their amazing variety of colours.



X. Favorite Country
I would say my favorite country is where my family lives. And it doesn´t matter where on earth this might be.


So now comes my favorite part nominating 10 blogs I love and admire! Which was a bit hard for me this time, because I could nominate so much more than 10. I left out all sweet people who was already nominated by Hazel, which helped a lot reducing my list. : ) So here they are:

-Is It A Toy
-Kashi´s Corner
-Le Monde De Sucrette
-Made In K-town
-Made With Love
-Simply Miss Luella
-Stocki
-The Green Dragonfly
-T´s Daily Treasures
-Why Didn´t Anyone Tell Me

No I´m up to inform everybody, which will keep me busy for a while! : )
Have a great day! Barbina

18 comments:

  1. Oh how fun to see Miss Luella on your lovely list!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Barbina! I feel very appreciated. I like your blog also very much! I'll try to answer all the questions and, the hardest thing, to nominate 10 blogs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, vielen lieben Dank Barbina! Und herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem Award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, you really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Barbina. I appreciate the mention and will blog about it soon. Love your pretty granny blanket. Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, loved reading your answers to questions and I shall pop by the blogs you mentioned that i don't already follow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Barbina, thanks so much! I loved reading your answers, it so nice to learn about you! Its my passion to be a Mum too!!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much Barbina! Yet again you have made my day!!!! Reading through your answers I could have sworn they were written by me. We have lots in common!!

    Have a fabulous week,
    Leah
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! Very nice to get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Barbara!
    Thank you so much for this award! I feel so lucky to be between your favorite blogs! I love your blog and always love to stop by...I read your answers...and I would answered exactly the same for questions 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 :D:D hahaha
    Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!
    Big kisses!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been nominated for the Sunshine Award and I would like to pass it on to you retrospectively!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't expect you to post about it, but I gave you the award too. I look forward to all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog today. I'm staying! I used to live in Butzbach in the late 60's. Are you near there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Ann! I´m so happy that you have found me! I´m not living near Butzbach at the moment, but during my time at university I lived in Marburg, which is not so far away. I really liked living there!
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
    2. I've also lived in Mannheim, Wildflecken, Schweinfurt and Bad Toelz. I'm glad I found your blog, too. By the way, my birthday is Feb. 13.

      Delete
  15. Congratulations on your award! I found your blog through Barbara at Made in K-Town and am now a follower. I like all the pictures of the lovely things you've made. If you'd like to check out my blog, it's sssinthesun.blogspot.com.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank your for nominating me Barbina :) I enjoyed reading about your favourite things and talking about mine. I've just seen your finished blanket - it's amazing!
    Love,
    Aisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!