Friday, August 24, 2012

Lovely blog award


Hello my friends!
While I was away during our summer holidays, two lovely ladies have passed this award on to me! Kashi from kashi`s corner and Barbara from Made in K-town. Thank you so much, you both have made me so happy! You know how much I love your blogs and appreciate your friendship!

There are four 'rules' for this award:
1. Show your thanks.
2. Name seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 blogs that you admire.
4. Contact each of those bloggers.

My seven things:
I thought I will show you some pictures of things I love:

✿Our house
It is an old farmhouse, which my grand-grandfather has built  many years ago. My grandmother and my mother was born there and this is the place where I want to grow old.




✿My flowers
They are growing really nice this year!



✿My favourite place at home
I love to sit here crocheting and watching the kids play



✿My view
It is nothing spectacular and very quiet, but I like the way everything changes throughout the seasons and I love all those cows greeting me, when I´m opening my windows.

 


✿Chocolate filled with strawberry cream!!! Yum!



✿Herbal-Tea!!



✿Making little things with love for dear friends!
This little one is made for you Deborah!

 
 
I have seen that almost all of you have got this award already, while I was away. So I´m dedicating it to all my favourite blogs at my sidebar. These are the blogs which I love to visit and always get so much inspiration from all those talented people. Thank you so much to all of you!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
♥Barbina
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! I am SO excited. This little bunny is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! What a FUN surprise to be reading your blog and then this little one pops up!! What a treasure! Ill be keeping a close eye on my mailbox!
    Congrats on the award. It was so nice learning new things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place to live! The only things I see here are houses and traffic (but I am contented with it).
    Congratiulations with the award, you realy deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award - well deserved! Love that sweet rabbit!!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think of you all the time. I use the hook you sent me a lot and it always makes me think of you and wonder what you are making. I love your blog. Talk to you soon. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is very nice. I like your view of the cow field. It must be very peaceful! The bunny and doily are wonderful! Thank you for sharing in pictures! That was a great idea! we get to see a small glimpse of your world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbina,

    I love where you live! Maybe I really can visit one day. We could sit together and crochet on that wonderful bench. How nice that would be. Looks like a very peaceful environment. I wish I had a view of changing seasons. Everything always looks the same around here. :/

    The little bunny you made is absolutely adorable! Have a lovely day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award hon - you deserve it. Your blog is gorgeous and I love visiting. It's been so lovely to see some pics of your part of the world! Have a wonderful week.
    Leah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there
    Congratulations on your award!

    absolutely gorgeous bunny....so sweet!
    Thanks for the photos giving us glimpses of where you live. Do you have that view of the countryside from your window? If so it would be my first thought on getting up...so very relaxing.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have that view from my dining room, my living room and my bedroom.It is the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!