Tuesday, August 21, 2012

♥Summer Granny Blanket♥ Tuesdays Tallies


Hello everybody!
I´m so sorry, that I have missed last weeks Tuesdays Tallies! We have decided to visit my sister for the last two weeks of our summer holidays and her internet connection was very poor.
But now school has started again and everything is going back to normal here.
I have managed to get all squares done and laid them down on the floor and sorted them together with my son. We had lots of fun doing that, it was like doing a huge puzzle. Afterwards I have packed the squares of each row in numbered bags and started the joining.







I have done one row in white and used Lucy´s Joining Squares-as-you-go method. It went pretty fast and now I have only two rows left to do until I will be finished!!! And I´m glad I will, it is time to do something else now.  : )


Pattern: Flower in a square
Yarn: Rico baby classic dk
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week!
♥♥♥Barbina

If you want to join us or see more beautiful One a day projects please go and visit Carols blog!

18 comments:

  1. I love love this pattern and will be making one of my outside cushions with it. Nice, Barbina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Barbina! Love the colours you've chosen and the white finishes it off perfectly!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful!
    You've made a lovely composition of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white edges look amazing, they really help pull all the squares together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white edges make all those colours come together without making them clash, it is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wilde Mischung hast du da, aber sie sieht trotzdem sehr schön passend aus. Gut finde ich auch, dass du gar nicht nähen musstest - perfekt! Habt eine schöne Woche alle miteinander! Liebe Grüße aus dem Brandenburgischen! Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful and you must feel so good that it is almost finished. How nice that you were able to visit your sister.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extra ordinary beautiful...:))
    I really like it... So good work...:))
    Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Barbina it is truly beautiful! Can't wait to see it done :))))
    Big big kisses and hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Barbina
    Many thanks for your comments on my latest post.

    These little pennies are looking so wonderful....you wait and see when its all finished it'll be so worthwhile all those hours you spent making it.

    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is STUNNING!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous - I can't wait to see it finished! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, absolutely stunning, the colours are gorgeous !!!!! Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Barbina! I cannot believe that I was only 30 minutes away from you and didn't even know it! I would have so loved to meet up with you! The only other place we visited was Cochem. Where exactly are you? Now I will have to tell hubby that we definitely have to go back there again.

    Your crochet is so very beautiful. Hope you are having a lovely day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh they look stunning! I love seeing all the circles laid out before joining! You've joined them really quickly too, Lucy's join-as-you-go method looks really good, never tried it but I've seen lots of projects that use it and it's always a perfect finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superschön, Barbina! Bin schon total gespannt, wie es ganz fertig ausschaut :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!