Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Calendar-Garland Update

Hello my friends!
 
As you can see I´m still having fun with my advent-calendar garland! :) And it turned out that my son loves it too. First thing he does in the morning is running to my garland to see what I have put there.  And then a lot of redecorating starts! Like, oh the gingerbread man wants to stay next to the teddy bear and something like that. I gave up to get them in the right order again and just leave them like that. I will show you the whole garland next time. We still have a lot of snowfall here and the light is so bad.
 
 
 
 
Pattern links: 
  1. Crochet Snowflake
  2. Christmas Pudding
  3. Grandma Tree
  4. Christmas Ornaments
  5. Sweet Heart Sachet
  6. Gingerbread Person
  7. Christmas Stocking
  8. Mistletoe Ornament 
  9. Christmas Bear
  10. Mini Mitten Set
  11. Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament
  12. Christmas Bear Ornament
 
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Barbina 

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little ornaments have you made for the garland! I can emagine you're not the only one who loves it at your home. And I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, klasse! Und vielen Dank für die Links zu den Anleitungen. Sollte ich doch noch etwas Zeit finden probier ich sicher das eine oder andere aus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh everything is so sweet Barbina. I want to make some too. :-) I think I may just have to, when I find a spare few minutes of course. LOL I really need to see to my neglected garden a bit first. Maybe I could multi-task and make some while my son is doing his lessons. There is a plan. Thank you for the pattern links lovely. Have a beautiful day. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ornaments! I can see why your son is so excited about them! That little bear is just so cute! They all are!! Stay warm. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! What a clever idea. Thanks for the links; this will be a project I tuck aside for next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas crochet.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That;s such an awesome idea... your ornaments are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks for sharing the links to the patterns! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Barbina
    You have been busy! Lots of lovely ornaments for your tree....great seasonal crochet.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woow, sind das alles süße kleine Hängerchen! Bin ganz begeistert, eine tolle Idee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the links to those sweet ornaments! I think my weekend to-do list just grew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!