Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays to all of you!!!

 

I wish you and your families a magical holiday season! Filled with love, peace and happiness!

 

 
 


Pattern links:
  1. Crochet Snowflake
  2. Christmas Pudding
  3. Grandma Tree
  4. Christmas Ornaments
  5. Sweet Heart Sachet
  6. Gingerbread Person
  7. Christmas Stocking
  8. Mistletoe Ornament
  9. Christmas Bear
  10. Mini Mitten Set
  11. Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament
  12. Christmas Bear Ornament
  13. Little Robin
  14. Simple Star Ornament
  15. Christmas Mushroom
  16. Christmas time bell
  17. Granny Snowflake
  18. Candy Cane Ornament
  19. Christmas Ornaments
  20. Gingerbread house
  21. Little balls
  22. Amigurumi Santa Ornament
  23. Tiny Christmas Tree
  24. Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your Family, and thank you so much for all the links. Thanks also for becomming my latest follower.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barbina! You crocheted so many lovely ornaments. Thanks for sharing the links. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday surrounded by the warmth of family and friends. Blessings to you and yours, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a gorgeous Christmas tree Barbina!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and many thanks for your good wishes on my last post.

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one of your ornaments! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are so clever! I hope you had a lovely time over xmas. Much love xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hon these are amazing! I am going to make sure that I am more organised next year and will definitely make many of these! I hope you're having a lovely relaxing post-Christmas break. The weather here is nuts, boiling one day and raining the next but I don't mind being inside as I can selfishly get my crochet hook out!!

    Have a lovely week, see you again soon.
    Leah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderwunderschön, all die kleinen Hängerchen!! ♥
    Ich wünsch Dir ein tolles neues Jahr 2013, liebe Barbina, mit ganz viel Glück, Gesundheit, Spaß und Kreativität :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!