Friday, January 11, 2013

Belated New Year wishes!!!






I wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year! Thank you so much for visiting me here during the past year and leaving me all these wonderful words. You are amazing!!!

I hope you had wonderful holidays together with your loved ones! We just came home from a long trip to our family, where we had a great time with lots of good food and lovely presents. Today, I have to sort out the chaos here a bit! I´m looking forward to Monday when school starts again and I will have more time to crochet.
Were you lucky to have a white Christmas? After 6 weeks of heavy snowfall here, there was not a single snowflake left on Christmas Eve! :(







Have you send in your squares for the Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2013 already? It is still time to join! Just click on the picture at my sidebar and you will get all the details!
And maybe you are lucky and you will win such a treasure like this!!!




 
 I hope we all have a great New Year together filled with love, joy and creativity! 
Hugs, Barbina
 

7 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family also a wonderful 2013!
    I hope you will keep on creating lovely things and you will share the photo's of it on your blog, so we can join it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you had a wonderful trip and very glad you are home safe and sound. I'm thinking about joining in with the blogger blanket. I'm just not sure if my crocheting is good enough. I should be able to do a granny square or two??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of love to you and your family. I'm fascinated by that little toadstool jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you and your family. The beautiful blogger blanket is looking awesome, although I would need to buy in some cotton yarn to make my square with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your 2013 is wonderful :) No snow here before or during Christmas, though we are due some this weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2013 - hope it's a wonderful one
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you, Barbina! Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, prosperous new year -- and lots of time for crochet, too. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!